Answers You’ve Been Looking For
You may have a lot of questions! Whether you’re a new customer or a customer who has been using our storage facility for over a decade, we understand there are common questions that come up. We have answered those questions for you below! If we still didn’t answer your question, please contact us.
Should you lose your key and need your lock removed, give us a call at 765-288-2226 to schedule an appointment.
You are the only one with access to your space. You lock it – you keep the key.
Please notify us 24 hours in advance of your planned vacate date. When you’re finished with the space, all we ask is that it’s completely empty, swept, and your lock is removed, so you won’t be charged further rent.
No, we do not sell moving or packing supplies.
There are three possible reasons:
1. Your lock was not removed after you vacated
2. You did not notify the office you were vacating
3. Your space is still occupied with some of your belongings. If you believe there is an error in your billing, please contact us by phone.
Any items left in your space are your responsibility. We will continue to charge you rent until your space is empty and unlocked.
We offer a number of convenient payment options for you to choose from:
- Pay online
- Pay by phone
- Pay by mail
- Pay at the site
- Pay in person at the office
- Automatically — It’s easy. No more check writing. No more postage. No late payments. Payments are on time, every time. Contact us today to set up your automatic payment on a credit card or debit card.
We do not insure the items in your storage unit and likewise are not responsible for any damage or loss that may occur to those items stored. If you have homeowner’s or renter’s insurance, you may already be set; just check your policy to see if you are covered.
You will need to provide your own lock and key so that you are the only one with access to your space. However, we do sell locks that are available at our facility if you do not own one.
We have a one-month minimum rental commitment. All spaces operate as month-to-month rentals with rent due on the first of each month.
However, you can move out whenever you want – We just need 24-hours notice. No portion of your initial month or other charges paid at time of rental will be refunded or prorated. You will be entitled to a refund of any unused months of prepaid rent (after initial month), provided:
- You have given us a 24-hour notice of your planned move-out date
- The space is completely empty of all items (trash and treasure)
- You remove your lock
- You have requested a refund on your move out notice
Our rates vary depending on size of storage needed. Visit our View Rates page for current pricing.
The ceiling height is 8’.
No, we do not offer electrical outlets or interior lighting.
View our Self-Storage Size Guide or make a phone call to our office and we will be happy to assist you to determine the appropriate sized space that is most suitable to fit your needs. Our on-site manager is available in the office Monday-Friday from 8am – 5pm at 765-288-2226.
To rent a space with Jud Mini Warehouse, LLC, we will need the following:
- The person who will be responsible for payments on the account is the person whose name is on the account
- Mailing address / e-mail address
- Phone numbers
- Driver’s License # (or valid state or government issued I.D. #)
- Secondary contact that does not live with you
- Minimum of 1st month’s rent payment
On average, it takes less than 15 minutes to set up your entire account.
You can reach us by phone Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. As a customer of ours, gate access is available from 6am – 10pm, 7 days a week.
It’s super easy! You can give us a call at 765-288-2226 to notify us of any changes.
We offer reservation windows up to 3 days in advance of your move-in date. During peak season, reservations may not be honored.
Please note: a $20 non-refundable administration fee is required at the time of reservation.
- Debit and Credit Cards – VISA, MasterCard, Discover
We provide a dumpster as a benefit to our clients. This dumpster is emptied twice a week and is only for items previously stored in your unit. If a client uses the dumpster for items or trash brought in from off-site, a $50 dump fee will be accessed.